LEARN MORE ABOUT STEM CELL THERAPY
These little extracellular vesicles are harvested from mesenchymal stem cells, packed with cytokines and proteins that help the response rate with various growth factor therapies. These little wonders are anti-inflammatory, anti-fibrotic, cross the blood brain barrier, and target the growth of cells, especially useful in degenerative disc and joint conditions.
This therapy helps all the micro injuries in the musculoskeletal system utilizing glucose and increasing collagen production with your body’s own platelets (PRP) and other various growth factors. This is one of the best advanced therapies for healing and repairing damaged joints and tissue, popular with athletes who have the chronic wear and tear
Mesenchymal stem cells are multipotent stromal cells that have the unique ability to turn into a variety of cell types, these cells include bone cells, cartilage cells, myocytes and fat cells. Stem cells have properties to fight inflammation and degeneration in the body, used in medical conditions, athletes, and rejuvenation, promoting overall wellbeing and health.
Platelet Rich Plasma- PRP
PRP is harvested from your body and has the ability to increase connective tissue regeneration, collagen formation, skin thickness, and reduce inflammation quickly. Popular uses are joint, skin and hair treatments but it can be added as an essential growth factor or “booster” to any treatment.
Are you a candidate for RenewU Regenerative Therapies? Our process to see what therapy is right for you is simple.
1. Filling out the contact form below will let us know you are interested in receiving more information on our treatments. Once your form is received by our office, a patient coordinator will reach out to you to set up your free initial consultation.
2. Your consultation will be used to discuss if you are a candidate for stem cell therapy or what other options/treatments are available for you.
3. When you are accepted as a candidate for stem cell therapy, you will receive your initial intake forms to fill out and obtain any additional information our providers might need.
4. Upon review of your forms, our providers will confirm your treatment course and you can book your procedure and travel plans.
5. After your treatment with us, you will follow up with your primary physicians/specialist and our medical staff to measure your results from your custom treatment plan. Your assessment and in office findings will provide our clinical staff with the information they need to customize your treatment plan for you to receive the best results and nurture your stem cells.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION BELOW